Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Everything Beautiful

Mercy (mkstampin74) was the featured stamper on Split Coast this week - I've been in her gallery alot and it was difficult to chose just one card! I finally decided on this pretty card to CASE. I changed the colors and the stamp used and framed my verse with nestabilities - but other than that it's pretty much the same - I love how she used the top note on her card.

I just love the new Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers - this one I used with the Top Note die is called Wednesday. The Bible verse is a stamp from the Scripture Collection I from Our Daily Bread.


I've been really busy this week preparing materials for two classes I'm teaching at The Papertree in Manchester, NH this Saturday so I haven't been posting much! Never enough hours in the day for all I want to do!!

Stamps: Our Daily Bread: Scripture Collection I
Paper: YoYo Yellow: SU, Ocean tides, PTI, DP Cosmo cricket girl friday/wednesday, My Minds Eye Bloom Grow/lots of dots
Ink: Ocean tides: PTI
Accessories: paper piercer, grid and mat: SU, narrow rectangle nestabilities, top note die: SU, summer sunrise satin ribbon: PTI

16 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Julia! I am with you on the "not enough hours" thing! Have fun at your class!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! Really love your papers and that ribbon is so yummy!! TFS! ;) HUGS

Lisa Foster said...

Just beautiful Julia! I love your gorgeous papers!

Renee said...

So pretty Julia! Love it :)

Crystal said...

This is absolutely gorgeous girl!! love love the papers and your design!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!! tfs!

Ann Kranitz said...

What a beauty and that paper is awesome!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh AWESOME colors, patterns, and the pop of that yummy ribbon!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful card! I wish I could come to your classes!!! Waaa. I live too far away.

Jamee said...

your card is so cute! i love the polka dot paper!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oooo, I love those beautiful papers, too! Gorgeous card, Julia!

Jodi said...

Beautiful papers and layout! Love the colors. =)
Hugs
Jodi=)

Lauren said...

This is so cute. The patterned paper combination is just fabulous.

Susan said...

Have a great weekend, Julia! I know whoever is at your class will be blessed by your creativity! love your case of Mercy!

dpkennedy said...

This is so pretty! I really like that pp you used!

Ann said...

Such fun colors and patterns on this one! I love it!