Saturday, March 15, 2014

Waltzingmouse Team Talk - A Little Bit 'O Irish

Today's my day to post over at the Waltzingmouse Team Talk Blog.   Here's a look at what I'm posting there.


I've got a little tutorial posted at Team Talk on how I made the little 'trays' for my cards.  I'd love if you'd take a look!
I'm also linking my project to Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Use Green and clean
Stamps:  Celtic Heritage, Irish Blessings, Zig Zag Backgrounder, Off Beat Backgrounds - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn
Accessories:  scallop rectangle and rectangle Nestabilities, sentiment strip - MFT, foam dots, Caribbean and Lucky Blend Sequins - Avery Elle.

10 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Julia! Love your beautifully stamped backgrounds! Happy early St. Patrick's Day!

dpkennedy said...

These are so sweet Julia! Hope you are making corned beef and cabbage this weekend! I can't wait to taste the Irish Soda Bread! Yum!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ohhh, just beautiful! I love what you did with just dots! Amazing.
Hugs!!

~amy~ said...

Aren't you clever! Love those trays!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

We just LOVE our cards.......what a sweetie you are!! Hugs.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love and I left you some at WM!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful card designs!!! Great use of the stamped backgrounds!!!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

Lizzie R said...

Love how you made those tray parts! Really adds a unique dimension! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Kim Heggins said...

Too cute!