Friday, March 28, 2014

Christmas Joy - Grey, Red and White

Back to Christmas again -  today I used mostly stencils on my card - things I picked up at the Mixed Media Tag Art Journal class last weekend.  They are both from Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 - Create a Wreath and Dots and Stripes.  The Christmas sentiment is from Seasonal Flourish by Waltzingmouse.  The inks are Adirondack Lake Mist and Archival Sienna.     So pretty and yet nice and flat for mailing!
 What a beautiful inspiration photo, isn't it?!

I'm entering this into the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge  -  Holiday
and Moxie Fab World Stencils Challenge.
Stamps:  Seasonal Flourish - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Adirondack Lake Mist, Archival Sienna
Accessories:  stencils - Create A Wreath, Dots and Stripes - Wendy Vecchi Studio 490

20 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love your take on this color challenge! Beautiful card!

wendy vecchi said...

looks great!
very classy!

Deepti said...

Very pretty :) lovely wreath and I love those vertical panels on each side !!

Jingle said...

This is so super pretty! I really love this color combination!

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty, Julia...such pretty colors and I love how you used stencils to create this beauty!!!!

Lee-Anne said...

This is such a fabulous CAS design, Julia!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Julia, I love your wreath. Thank you for playing along with us for Merry Monday.

Pauline said...

Beautiful and elegant Julia!

Bonnie said...

This is very pretty, Julia! And I love that it is flat and ready to mail! Thank you for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh yes, perfect for mailing! So simple yet stunning!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

LeAnne said...

Beautiful as always, Julia! That wreath is just perfect, and the sentiment is lovely. Thank so much for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

Shirley said...

You are going to be so ready and I am not! I really like the simple loveliness of it! Beautiful, Julia!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your strips are so perfect! You are so going to be ready for Christmas this year!! :) I bet that class was fun to take~ I wonder if she comes to Phoenix....

Judy1223 said...

Julia, this is stunning, I am in love with this card! So classy and symmetrical...LOVE! Perfect for the colors at Merry Monday this week!

Lori Turner said...

Julia, I love those striped panels on either side of your pretty wreath!! gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Lovely card :)

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is gorgeous, simple and elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Marybeth said...

Love everything about it Julia! Love the small stripes to the side and well I love it all!

Katie Melhus said...

Such pretty simplicity, love this design! So glad you joined us at Merry Monday!

Sue said...

Lovely card, Julia! Great use of the stencils and colour inspiration. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.