Tuesday, March 25, 2014

High Gloss March PTI Blog Hop

Today I'm joining in on  the March PTI Blog Hop - High Gloss!
 I used the Buttons Stack Set dies, cutting them in Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold and the new Tropical Teal (love that color!).  I covered each piece in Glossy Accents then layered them in mixed colors, popping them up on foam dots.
I had some dots washi tape from Michaels that just happened to match all my colors, so I laid that down under the flowers.  My sentiments are from the wonderful new Wet Paint set.
I'm hoping I'll be able to link my post to the blog hop at 10 am from work -  but if not - I'll be linking it when I get home tonight!

I'm sure there are going to be lots of wonderful High Gloss creations posted over on Nicole's Blog today!

Stamps:  Wet Paint - PTI
Paper:  Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Tropical Teal - PTI
Ink:  Tropical Teal - PTI
Accessories:  Buttons Stack Set dies - PTI, foam dots, washi tape - Michaels.

30 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

YOu were up posting early!!! Wonderful shiny stuff, and great colors!

craftmates said...

Wonderful card! Love the colours you used. - irma

Leigh Penner said...

This looks so lovely, Julia! Fabulous job with the challenge! I can't wait to get my Wet Paint set.... I love how you used it!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your card, Julia!!!

Marybeth said...

Oh this is pretty Julia! Love the fun tape and high gloss flowers or buttons:) Beautiful !

Jenny @ I-dream-in-paper.blogspot.co.uk said...

Fantastic glossy flowers & I love that big swooshy sentiment across the top. Jenny

StephH said...

Such a pretty color combination! I love how you coordinated your colors with the Washi Tape. Such a happy card! (Still waiting for my order - can't wait to get my hands on Wet Paint!)

Rosemary said...

fabulous card, julia... love those glossy little buttons... so perfect with the "wet paint" set!

Joni Andaya said...

GORGEOUS take Julia!!! Love this :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Julia, they look like resin. I think I need to try this. Gorgeous!

Luanne said...

Tonight I pull out Wet Paint to play with! Your card is totally inspiring and I love your shiny buttons too. What a beauty. :-)

Martha said...

What a SWEET card!

Veronica Z said...

What a bright and happy card! I love it!

Jacquie Southas said...

I've resisted the buttons, but seeing them on your card makes me wonder why - really pretty card & loving the teal too!

Diane Jaquay said...

This card makes me sigh, PERFECTION!

Kay D said...

I LOVE the button stacks, and this is a beautiful color combo, too!

Linda said...

Such a pretty card. I just ordered the button stacks and the Wet Paint sets and can hardly wait to get them.

victoria h said...

fab & happy card

PatQ's Cards said...

This is such a happy card. Would love to get a card like this in the mail.

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Love this Julia and what a great match with the washi tape!!

maryrose said...

So sweet! Love how you used those buttons!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous card. I love how you have used those fun buttons.

Manuela said...

I am impressible for this cards. Your card looks gorgeous :-)

Susan (rainy) said...

Such a fun and fabulous card! Totally LOVE those buttons!!!

A Crafty Person said...

Wonderful card, Julia! The button stacks are becoming my new favorite flower buttons. Love the gloss and the polka dots!

Rhonda said...

The washi tape is the perfect finish for your flowers. So cute!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh these colors make my heart pitter pat! Wonderful card!

Marybeth said...

Yea! So happy to see you won Julia!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card!

Shirley said...

Oh, wow, the colors are wonderful and the sentiment and the flowers just pop with your washi tape and those buttons.