Thursday, December 24, 2009

Houses for Friends

I made these two festive houses for my friends Bill and Sandy at work. Bill's real house is white with black trim so this one is for him.
And Sandy's house is white with blue trim - so this one is for her!
Inside the houses I packaged two home made Pecan Rum Bundt cakes (Yumm!!) I also gave them a bag of Sugar Spice Nuts .
I placed everything in these little baskets that I got at the Christmas Tree Shop last year. The star on the bag is from the Seasons of Love set by Waltzingmouse.
Doesn't this make a pretty package!? I just love making these cute little houses - they can be as fancy or as simple as you want to make them.

For my friends of the Christian faith - I wish you all a most blessed Christmas Eve and Day as we celebrate Our Lord Jesus' birth.

Stamps: Seasons of Love, LVery Vintage Labels No 4 - Waltzingmouse Stamps, Home Made, Signature Christmas - PTI
Paper: White - PTI, Going Grey - SU
Ink: Spring Rain, Melon Berry, Enchanted Evening - PTI, Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories: Wreath charm - Michaels, clear dew drops colored with Copics, Scor tape, scor pal, Home Made Template - PTI, bags - PTI, Star & Labels Four nestabilities, Copics - Y02, Y11, R29, Gold spica pen, foam dimensionals, saddle stitched ribbon - PTI, Martha Stewart Fern punch .

9 comments:

anya said...

Julia, these are great! I love how you put it all together in the little basket. Fantastic gifts! I hope you and your family have a wonderful, Merry Christmas! *hug*

Janelle said...

Oh, Julia, those houses are just beautiful! I love the way the windows almost glow with light. And how the shutters are realistic, folding in a little. What great, personal gifts for your friends. Christmas blessings to you and yours as you celebrate Christ's birth!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Beautiful houses! I wouldn't care a peep if they were completely empty!! I'd be THRILLED. I'm sure the "non-stampers" might not agree, and your treats inside will be very much enjoyed as well!!

Wonderful!

Bonnie said...

These are beautiful Julia! The scoring adds so much and love the tag at the bag - just perfect alla round! They are so fun to make aren't they!? I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely charming Julia!! Your houses are beautiful!! What fabulous gifts!!!

Busym1 said...

Stopped in for a quick peek! These houses are delightful!!! Hugs, michelle

Holly Saveur said...

Julia

A Merry Christams and Happy New Year.
Thank you for all your Inspiration.
Looking Forward to next years.

Holly.

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey...my house is PINK and white...gross I know but a good Valentine house LOL! wonderful creations Julia...what lucky friends!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow these houses are pretty!