Monday, December 7, 2009

Delighted!

I made this card for 3 challenges! The first is the Doubledog Dare Challenge where I am this week's hostess. My challenge is to make a Thank You card since we'll all be needing some of those pretty soon won't we now!

I used the MojoMonday sketch #116 on my card as well as the colors for the Split Coast color challenge. Betty was the hostess this week and she asked me to help her by making a sample card to post with her challenge - whoo hoo!! The colors for us to use are yellow, eggplant and artichoke - a nice combination don't you think?

My sentiment is from the Waltzingmouse set Blessed by You - isn't it a great way to let the giver know that you liked their gift!?!?!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Blessed By You
Paper: Always Artichoke, Barely Banana, Elegant Eggplant - SU, DP - Basic Grey Wisteria/Violet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Lemon Tart Ribbon - PTI, Circle & Pinking Circle Nestabilities, Nested Birds Shapeabilities, Swiss Dots & Diamonds in the Rough Cuttlebug folders, cuttlebug, dew drops, glue dots, foam dimensionals.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty! I love all the embossing!

Joan Ervin said...

This is GORGEOUS, Julia....such a great sketch and I love the stamps you used!!!! The colors this week are beautiful, too!!!

Velta said...

Julia ~ Sorry it's been so long since I have visited...but I subscribed today because I don't want to miss any of your art work!!! This card is just beautiful...I absolutely love the design...also the stationary (sp?)box and cards below are...well, if it were me, I would keep it for myself like you said...LOL

Jodi Collins said...

This is DELIGHTFUL Julia! LOVE the colors and texture on this!! FAB layout and I ADORE the stamps too!!!

Janine said...

This is so pretty Julia!

anya said...

Very pretty Julia! Great job combining so many challenges - the end result is stunning! Love all the different embossing! :)

Karina said...

Dear Julia

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

Heidi said...

Julia you're so creative! What a great way to combine challenges!! This card is so pretty and has so much texture!

Marge said...

Absolutely G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, Julia -- LOVE it!!!

B said...

So pretty! Love the lovely paper you used for the card and what a great way to combine so many challenges!

Unknown said...

Loved this julia, thought it was fantastically put together, great colours too! thank you!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow Julia...this is so pretty!