Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hey! Sweet Thing - Waltzingmouse Sneak Peek!

Congrats to Stef the Featured Stamper over at Split Coast today!

I cased this pretty anniversary card of hers but made mine a Valentine instead. I used different stamps, different colors, used a ribbon instead of a punched panel and did my sentiment differently.

The stamps I used are a sneak peek of Claire's new Valentine/Anniversary set (Waltzingmouse Stamps ) that will be coming out around January 4th or 5th (just a few short days away!)

There are over 20 sentiments with this set as well as 4 different size hearts, a single arrow plus the bow and arrow that I used on my card. Wait until you see it - It's just perfect for all your Valentine and Anniversary cards!

This also qualifies for last weeks Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS - to use background stamps. I stamped a grid stamp from Off Beat Backgrounds set on the Kraft panel using fresh snow ink. (you can JUST see it in the pic I think).

Thank you for coming by today! Back to work tomorrow - Yuck!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Off Beat Backgrounds & Sneak peek of Valentine set
Paper: Kraft, White, Pure Poppy - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Snow - PTI
Accessories: Zutter corner Rounder, Saddle Stitched True Black Ribbon - PTI, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Rhinestones - Studio 18 (Michaels), Labels Eight Nestability, foam dimensionals

21 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling! I'm sooo ready to see/create valentine's day cards:)

Joanne (jojot) said...

great layout....dramatic card

Busym1 said...

Just got all my Valentine things out today! Thanks for sharing, this looks like an interesting set! Love your card! Hugs michelle

farmhouse-story said...

its time for v-day cards--your is lovely!

Velta said...

Adorable!! I'm back to work today also...bummers!! Hope your Christmas was a great one!!

Bonnie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this set and am so over Christmas cards lol! This is so beautiful Julia!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the sneak peek of this set so far. That bow and arrow rocks.

Crystal said...

OOO Julia how pretty, great layout and thanks for the sneaky!!!

Marge said...

LOVE this & I DO plan to order from Claire (finally) in January! Oh boy, can't wait -- you got me with that adorable bow/arrow too! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

Tiff said...

I know what I'm buying next! Thanks for the sneak!

Lynn Mercurio said...

OMGosh Julia...this is just adorable. I'm so smitten with these peeks!

anya said...

Great job Julia! Love this card!

Heidi said...

This is such a pretty card Julia! I love those colors together and I'm so excited about this stamp set!!

Unknown said...

This is so cool Julia!!!! love the wee blingy accents too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love your layout and how you used the bottom of the top not die for your sentiment. Beautiful colors and design!

Kelly S. said...

This is so adorable, what an awesome layout! Love it!

Nerina said...

This is really cute! So looking forward to the reveal!

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! So elegant looking!

Jennifer Holmes said...

Julia, this is a classy card with a great color combo. You can't go wrong with black, red and white!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, love the new stamps, Julia...great colors for a Valentine, too!!! I can't wait to see all the new stamps!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Like your card! Love that bow and arrow image.