Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blessed by Your Kindness

We had a very fun web site called Posh Tots to find inspiration from today over at Split Coast. I was inspired by this cute Two of a Kind artwork for girls.Although the inspiration is actually a pair of monkeys (I thought they were two little girls with hats on!) it reminded me of this cute Digi image I have from Bee Crafty called Whimsical Girl.I cut a piece of Basic Grey Porcelain paper along the angles, wrapped a piece of ribbon around it - cut my digi image and stamped sentiment with long rectangle Nestabilities and adhered them with foam dimensionals. The digi image is colored with copics. I also cut a snowflake from the Snowflake Nestability set to adhere onto the sentiment rectangle.

My sentiment is from the Blessed by You set by Waltzingmouse Stamps
I hope you all had a restful recooperative day - I didn't set foot into a mall today - but boy were the parking lots full when we drove by one!!
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Blessed by You, Bee Crafty Digi Image - Whimsical Girl
Paper: white, berry sorbet - PTI, Choc Chip - SU, DP Basic Grey Porcelain
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: foam dimensionals, Petite rectangle Nestabilities, Snowflake Shapeabilities, Saddle stitched Berry Sorbet Ribbon - PTI, Copics - E53, E34, E37, E00, R20, R32

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I already said this on SCS, but that image is absolutely precious...just makes me smile

~amy~ said...

Absolutely darling Julia!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very sweet! Love your image and your wonderful design.

Velta said...

What a darling image!!! Love your layout Julia!!

Corie said...

This is so adorable!!