Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You're in My Thoughts with Blessings

Hello dear friends! I have a couple of SCS challenge cards to share today -

First for Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge over at Split Coast - this week it was Krischir - I cased her Thinking of You Card

I made a 3x3 tag rather than a card to slip in a note or attach to a gift - I used a basket instead of a vase and a bee instead of birds! My stamps are all from Rubbernecker

Stamps: Rubbernecker - Create a Garden Set #512, Petite Word set #2000
Paper: white - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress - Tea dye, peeled paint, antique linen, wild honey, faded jeans, worn lipstick,
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels Three, gold stickles, copics - E00, E19, E34, Y13, circle punches, glue dots

Next I have an ornament shaped card with a kitty on it for 2 SCS challenges. First the Teapot Tuesday challenge was inspired by a teapot with a finch on it - that turned into a story about birds, cats, and bungy jumping (you know how these stories go!)

Second for the color challenge I used the required red, old olive and river rock and got extra credit for making it Christmas!

I'll be back on Saturday with my card for this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch - and there's something exciting starting on Monday 12/6 - I'll have more details on Saturday!!

Stamps: Marks Finest Papers - Tweet Blessings
Paper: Naturals Ivory - SU, Text Style Rustic Snowflake - PTI
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red - SU, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: foam dimensionals, gold stickles, oval punch - SU, glue dots, vintage ornaments - Nestabilities, wrinkled seam tape - http://www.prairiebirdboutique.etsy.com

5 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

These cards are wonderful - I love their unusual shapes! The ornament with the kitty is just darling! Nice work (as always!)
Hugs!

Deborah Frings said...

Julia - these cards are just great. I love the way you've used the ornament to make a shaped card, with such a pretty cat!! The tag basket of flowers is such fun.

Dee in N.H. said...

Pretty cards. I especially like greens and kitties! LOL
A surprise? I can't wait!

Mary Marsh said...

2 very pretty cards julia-my fave is the ornament card-this die is definitely on my wish list

Anonymous said...

Both of these creations are just gorgeous!! Love that ornament!!HUGS