Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Early Christmas Wishes

Joanne (jojot) was the featured stamper on Split Coast this week. I chose her cute buzzin card to case. I turned the sketch on it's side, used different stamps and colors and a different edge punch.

The cute gingerbread stamps are from the Oven Fresh set by Waltzingmouse Stamps . I used a piece of magic mesh behind the panels, the mesh cuttlebug folder on the panel and red tiny twinkles from Taylored Expressions inside some of the circle punches (can you see them?!).

One Christmas card down - 39 to go!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: Oven Fresh: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: more mustard, chocolate chip: SU, VIntage Cream: PTI
Ink: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate: PTI
Accessories: glue pen, little jewels: Taylored Expressions, circle punches, EK success circles edge punch, magic mesh, foam dimensionals, mesh cuttlebug folder

8 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is an adorable Christmas card, Julia...the little gingerbread men look good enough to eat and the mesh maks a great background!!! I've got to dig out some Christmas stamps and get busy on some mailable cards!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Julia,
Love your card! The little gingerbread men are so cute! Your touches of mesh and embossing are perfect . . . and yes, I DID see the little red flashes of light! How fun!!

Renee said...

Love your featured stamper card Julia...very cute!

Joanne Travis said...

I've checked out these Waltzing Mouse stamps and really love them. I will be placing an order closer to the holidays for sure (you enabler!!) hehehe

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cute, Julia! Fab design! Cute images too! Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh how yummy!!! I love this darling card!! Cute gingerbread image!! :) HUGS

Pat (mspfd) said...

Yum! I can smell the gingerbread! Julia, I love the crisp, clean design and your wonderful details.

Bev J. said...

Love gingerbread men! Cute card -like the mesh and the twinkles! tfs