Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Come On Over Friend!

It is just so great to be stamping again every day! Boy did I miss it! Today's card is for the Color Challenge on Split Coast: to use Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom & Certainly Celery - I used similar Papertrey Ink colors - Sweet Blush and Spring Moss.


The sketch I used was the Doubledog Dare Challenge from hostess Beverly (Beestamper) who gave us this great sketch to use this week! We'd love to have you join in - just use DDC in the keywords when you load your sketch card in your SCS gallery.


I've been itching to use this fun new On My Couch stamp set by PTI - don't you just love the little pillows??!!


Stamps: PTI: On My Couch
Paper: White, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Text style Bitty Star Basics: PTI, Close to Cocoa: SU
Ink: Dark Chocolate: PTI
Accessories: circle & scallop circle punches: SU, spring moss satin ribbon: PTI, foam dimensionals, glue dots, EK Success punch

11 comments:

Susan said...

I'd sit and chat any day, Julia! what a wonderful card, love the scallops that make me think of ruffles and those cool pillows!

Lauri said...

What a cute card and I love those little pillows!! Glad you are back!

Crystal said...

Julia this is sooo pretty, great colors and those little pillows are darling..What a great card!!!

Donna Marie said...

I have been looking at that set...now I have to have it!!!
Stinkin Cute!!!
I love how you used all the same print with diff colors....awesome!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a cute card!! I love the color combo and your couch and throw pillows are just perfect!

Debbie Corbari said...

Adorable card Julia! Absolutely ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Been on bloggy vacation, but love what you have been doing. The cards are fab the vacation and the shopping outstanding!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the colors and the yummy ribbon!! HUGS

Unknown said...

How pretty, Julia!! Fablous Job on the both challenges!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your comfy couch -- great colors and design.

Shirley said...

The colors, the design, the borderpunch! What is not to like! I love it.