Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't have a Clue???

Gosh - I hope I'm not too late to help solve the crime at Mother Mark's Clue Game Tea Party today - I had to go to the dentist of all things - hey, maybe it was the dentist, in the reclining chair, with the cleaning tool!?!?! But I digress - I found a ton of clues laying around my stamping room so hopefully these will help Inspector Clueso and everyone else solve the dastardly done deed???!!!


I have cleverly hidden several clues on this seemingly innocent 'come hither' card. Can you find them?!?!?


You can find out what the heck I'm talking about here on Mothermark's blog. and it's also posted over in the forums on Split Coast here Come along and help us find the CLUE's!!!


This is also my card for this weeks DoubleDog Dare Challenge - Joan Ervin was our hostess and her challenge was to celebrate Glamour Girls! You can see the members of the Doubledog Challenges on my side bar - click on the logo and it will take you to the gallery with all the DDC cards - come play along!


thanks for coming by today!!


Stamps: Starving Artists Doodlefactory, Lady Silhouette- Erte unknown company
Paper: white, In Bloom: PTI, Basic Black Baja Breeze, DP: SU
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: sticky half pearls, foam dimensionals, ocean tide satin ribbon:PTI, gold spica pen, zutter corner rounder, tag trio spellbinders, paper piercer, ornare template

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very creative! Super take on Cindy's teapot tuesday!!

Crystal said...

WOW Julia this looks awesome and very creative...love all those images!!! Wonderful!

Velta said...

I see clues...one of them being your creativity!!! As always Julia, your cards are awesome!!

Unknown said...

Now this is a clever little thing I love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE this!! Super fun and very creative!! HUGS

Susan said...

oh, my goodness, Julia. I have to say, your take on the Clue TeaPot challenge is my favorite! And this card is outstanding...you certainly used your mind to solve this one!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Leave it to you to solve the mystery, Julia....you used fabulous stamps to figure this out and a lot of creativity, too!!!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card...love that chandie!