Friday, December 13, 2019

Tag #9 - Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas - Sleigh Ride

Today I have my 9th tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge - the carol inspiration is Sleigh Ride.  I was inspired by Sandy's tag of her penguin riding down a hill in a wagon!
Here's mine:
I just love the papers in the North Wind Paper Pad by Craft and You that I used here (and on yesterday's Let it Snow tag).  The tag, sentiment and child on a sled die are from PTI, the stitched edge landscape die is from Poppy Stamps.

Ellen's 12 Tags of Christmas challenges can be found on her blog here.

Stamps:  Winter Snow Globe - PTI
Paper:  White - PTI, DP North Wind Paper Pad - Craft and You.
Ink:  True Black - PTI
Accessories:  In the Meadow dies, Tag Sale #4 - PTI, Stitched Landscape Die - Poppy Stamps, Circle Nestability, twine - the Twinery, foam dots.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

He looks like he's flying down the hill! Brings back memories of night time sledding when I was a child!

Susan said...

Beautiful background paper, lovely image of the child - a great sense of motion!

My Paper Epiphany said...

So cute! I have this stamp set, but I seem to have lost the dies!