Thursday, December 5, 2019

12 Tags of Christmas Tag #2 - Joy to the World

Here's my 2nd Tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge - the #2 tag theme is Joy to the World and I was inspired by Kelly's card using the big JOY word die.
Here is my tag.
I used several dies for this tag - Basic Tag Die and Joy die from PTI, and Big World dies and stamps from Altenew.   I used Chit Chat Stickers for 'to' and 'the'.

You'll find Ellen's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge here.

I'm also linking to:
Just Us Girls

Inspired by a Christmas Carol


Stamps:  Big World Stamp Set - Altenew
Paper:  Blueberry Sky, Enchanged Evening, White - PTI, Kraft Core-dinations Green.
Accessories:  Big World Dies - Altenew, Wonderful Words: Joy die and Basic Tag Die- PTI, twine, Chit Chat Stickers - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

One of my favorite Christmas carols! A perfect tag for this challenge!

My name is Erika. said...

Very nice. It was clever to make the tag round with that earth view behind it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. I also noticed you were from MA. I'm not too too far off up in NH. Hugs-Erika

Joan said...

A lovely tag, ideal for our challenge

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Bobby said...

Wonderful tag, Julia. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.