Thursday, December 12, 2019

Tag #8 - Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas - Let It Snow

Here's my 8th tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 tags of Christmas.  The inspiration carol is Let It Snow.  I was inspired by Jessica's polar bear shaker tag.
This is my tag:
I love shaker cards and have lots of dies to make them with but do them so infrequently, I forget how to make them the next time!  But today I got it done!  All my stamps and die are from PTI -  Warmest Wishes, Window Tag and Basic Tag. 

Just 4 more tags to go -  you have to link yours up by 12/16 to be eligible for prizes!  You'll find all the details for the 12 Tags of Christmas and the link up at Ellen Hutson's blog here.

Stamps:  Warmest Wishes - PTI
Paper:  White , Clear Acetate - PTI, DP North Wind Paper Pd - Craft and You.
Ink:  True Black, Enchanted Evening - PTI
Accessories:  Warmest Wishes dies, Basic Tag Die, Window Cut Tag Die - PTI, foam tape, glitter - PTI, Vanilla Flower Sequins - Simon Says Stamp, twine - the Twinery.

2 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

Such a delightful tag mf...so well done.
Merry Christmas and many blessings.
xx Karen

Bonnie said...

Love the blues and the bear's sweater!