Sunday, December 8, 2019

Day 5 - Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas - Jingle Bells

Today I have my 5th tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge.  The 5th tag theme is 'Jingle Bells'.  I was inspired by Adelina's tag with her bells at the top and round shaped tag.
Here is the tag I made:
I die cut the tag out of black sparkle paper and layered punched silver bells over it, looping a silver elastic cord trough them and the top of the tag.  I added a tag with the Jingle Bells sentiment on it.

You'll find the 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge here, with all the details, all the challenges and info on how you can win prizes!

Stamps:  Seasons of Love Tags - Waltzingmouse (retired)
Paper:  white - PTI, black glitter card stock, Mirror Silver Paper - Joann.
Accessories:  Tremendous Tags Die, Tag Sale #4 die - PTI, bell punch - Martha Stewart, foam dots, silver elastic cord - from stash.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love this, Julia! Great use of the jingle bell dies!

nwilliams6 said...

Very fun! Love the bells!!!