Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Tag #7 - Ellen Hutsons 12 Tags of Christmas -- Cool Yule

Tag #7 theme for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas is Cool Yule.  I was inspired by Heather's musical animals tag.
Here is my tag.
I used an older red rubber stamp - Woodstock Sings from Stampabilities.  The tag itself is Tag Sale #12 from Papertrey Ink.  Woodstock is whistling and the notes of his song are above him.  I added a star where a heart was stamped as well as a die cut Santa Hat on Woodstock's head and Christmas lights to the branch he is sitting on (dies from Tree Rex die - Cheery Lynn Designs).   The sentiment is from Yeti or Not from Lawn Fawn.  I made the YULE with my Brother Label Maker.

5 more tags to go!  Here's the link to the 12 Tags of Christmas blog post where you'll find all the challenges and Mr. Linky!

I'm also linking my tag to:

Stamps:  Woodstock Sings - Stampabilities, Yeti or Not - Lawn Fawn
Paper:  white - PTI, Dp Christmas Home - Teresa Collins.
Ink: Hero Hues Black
Accessories:  Tag Sale #12 die - PTI, Tree Rex Die - Cheery Lynn Designs, Copics YR23, YG17, E40, R29, Brother Label Maker, twine.

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Julia, this tag is adorable. Love the image, the sentiment, and the shape. Fun! Hugz

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

this tag is adorable with Woodstock in his hat!!! Hugs, dear friend!

laurie said...

SO cute..love it!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very cute:)

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute!
x Karen

Bonnie said...

What a happy tag, my friend! Fun!