Sunday, December 15, 2019

Tag #11 - Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas - White Christmas

Today I'm posting Tag #11 for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas.  The inspiration carol for this tag is White Christmas.
Here is my tag:
I used the In the Meadow die set and Tag Sale Quilted Die from PTI for my tag today.  I layered the die cut tree, 2 birds, 2 deer and a bunny onto the white tag.  The sentiment is a Metallic Sticker/Holiday Talk.

Just one more tag I'll be posting tomorrow to complete all 12 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of  Christmas - I have had a lot of fun creating to the carol theme for each tag!

I'm also linking my tag to:

I also wanted to share a photo I took the day after a soft snowfall we had last Wednesday.  I had parked behind a building that looks out on this small lake in Melrose, MA and when I came back out I looked up to see this gorgeous view of the trees with the snow, the lake half frozen and the patch of blue sky reflecting on the unfrozen section of the water.  

It looks like a black and white photo retouched with blue on the sky and lake doesn't it?!!   I'm going to print it out and make some greeting cards out of it!   

We need to remember to just 'look up' during our busy days and appreciate what is around us!

Paper:  White - PTI
Accessories:  Tag Sale Quilted Die, In The Meadow Dies - PTI, form dots, Metallic Stickers Holiday Talk - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology, ribbon from stash

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

God paints such a beautiful picture! You're right, we often miss the gifts because we're too busy or distracted to look up. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous scene! Love the white on white tag too!

Helen Gullett said...

I love white on white style especially during Holidays and Winter. LOVE your beautiful tag.
Thank you for playing along with HLS December Anything Goes Challenge. Happy Happy Happy New Year!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the white on white!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!