Monday, December 16, 2019

Tag #12 - Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

My 12th and final tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas - what a fun 12 days this has been creating tags for different Christmas Carols! Today's carol inspiration is Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
Here is my tag:
How could I not use this Santa's Coming to Town stamp set for today's tag?!!  Unfortunately, it is from Waltzingmouse which went out of business several years ago.  I was on Claire's design team and have ALL of her stamps and I continue to use them often!  She designed this set to work with Heirloom Ornament Nestability Dies.  The smaller tag was cut using Tremendous Tags from PTI.

I'm kind of sad that there are no more tags to make for the challenge!   It's so much easier to think of a design when you have been given a theme don't you think?  Anyway, my packages will look pretty special this year with all these wonderful tags on them!

If you missed any of my tags and you'd like to see them - you can just scroll down my blog posts or click on each one below to take you directly there!

Tag #12  Santa Claus is Coming to town (this one!)

I'm also linking this tag to:

Anything Christmas


Santa, Mrs. Claus or Elves
Stamps:  Santa's Coming to Town - Waltzingmouse (retired)
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Pure Poppy, True Black - PTI
Accessories:  Heirloom Ornaments Nestability Die, Tremendous Tags Dies - PTI, mini brad, twine.

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely tag, Julia, we all miss Waltzingmouse! Jo x

Bonnie said...

What a perfect design for this carol, Julia! I love how you've added the little tag to it!

meg said...

A beautiful tag in traditional colours with a great sentiment thank you for joining in at MMM

Martina said...

Nice tag, very soft and beautiful color. Thanks for joining us in CCAYR challenge. We hope you will participate in our next challenge.

Wei said...

Such a delightful tag. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful tag!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

I love this big bauble die cut tag, Julia, with it's great stamped image and cute little attached tag! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge!