Friday, December 6, 2019

12 Tags of Christmas #3 Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Today I have my 3rd Tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas.  #3 is I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and I was inspired by Kelly's tag where she used male and female animals for the Santa and the mommy!

Here is the tag I created.
I used the cute Yeti couple from Yeti or Not by Lawn Fawn and a sentiment from High Five by Julie Ebersole Ellen Hutson Essentials.  The tag is Tag Sale Quilted Die from PTI and I cut it out of white sparkle paper.  I colored the Santa hat, the scarf, the Yeti faces and hands, and the heart with copics.  I had the piece of scallop edge die cut on my desk from another project and I cannot find the die to tell you where it's from -  hopefully it shows up soon!

Here is the link to Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas challenge where you can join in too!  There are prizes to be won!

I'm also linking my card/tag to:

Time Out Challenges


Inkspirational
Stamps:  Yeti or Not - Lawn Fawn, High Five - Ellen Hutson Essentials.
Paper:  Glitter white card stock - Joann, white - PTI
Ink:  True Black - PTI
Accessories:  Yeti or Not Dies - Lawn Fawn, Tag Sale uilted Die - PTI, scallop edge die - unknown, Copics RV23, R29, R02, twine - the Twinery.

7 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

this is really cute and fun Julia :)

Christine Alexander said...

sooooo cute Julia :)

sandie said...

What a lovely tag-love the glitter and that curvy edge and what seet images-coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining Ink

Shauna said...

What a great tag! I like how the snowy hill adds to the scene and your cute images are fun! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

SmilynStef said...

cutey cutey cute cute ... love it

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is just too darn cute!!! Love your sweet critters!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Nonni said...

Oh those little "monsters" are super cute! I love the way you used them in a fun shaped tag with just some pops of red, love it! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational and Time Out!