Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Sharing some Christmas!

Today I'm sharing some Christmas cards that I made this year for various challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  Supplies are listed beneath each card.

I used an older Nestability Layered poinsettia die for this first card.  I colored the pieces by smooshing them onto my craft mat where I had rubbed Salty Ocean Distress Ink spritzed with water. I layered the pieces with a single foam dot in the center of each layer.  The lovely circle die is from Penny Black.
Paper: white - PTI, watercolor paper - Canson, DP North Wind - Craft and You
Ink: Ranger Distress Salty Ocean 
Accessories:   craft mat, water mister, Layered Poinsettia Nestabilities, Circle Nestability, Stitched Square and Circle dies - Penny Black, foam dots, enamel dot - Altenew, Metallic Stickers/Holiday Talk - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology 

This fun T-Rex die is from  Cheery Lynne Designs and the beautiful  tree stamps are from Rubbernecker.  I colored them with Distress Markers, spritzed with water and stamped onto watercolor paper.
Stamps:  Three Trees - Rubbernecker
Ink:  Ranger Distress Forest Moss 
Paper:  Water color paper - Canson, White, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Bright Buttercup, Enchanted Evening - PTI, Kraft Core Cor-dinations 
Accessories: Tree Rex Die - Cheery Lynne Designs, mini sander, foam dots, Ranger Distress Markers - Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn, Misti   


The framing on this card is made by using two different dies from The Greetery -  Halfsies Diamond and Halfsies Oval.  The pretty little wren is also from The Greetery.  The wreath is PTI

Stamps: Wreaths for all Seasons - PTI, Robin and Wren - The Greetery 
Ink: Classic Kraft, Saffron Spice, Cocoa Bean, Blueberry Sky, True Black - PTI
Paper: 
white - PTI
Accessories:  Halfsies Dies, Robin and Wren Dies - The Greetery, Vanilla Flower Sequins - Simon Says Stamp, foam dots, Tombow Glue   


This lovely tree is Christmas Foliage from Penny Black.  I colored it with Distress Markers, spritzed wither water and stamped it onto a panel of water color paper.  I added splatter using watery acrylic paint.
Stamps:  Christmas Foliage - Penny Black 
Paper: Water color - Canson, Vintage Cream - PTI
Ink:   Ranger Distress Iced Spruce
Accessories:  Ranger Distress Markers Iced Spruce, Forest Moss, Gathered Twigs, heating tool, water mister - Ranger, stamp platform - Tonic, Nougat Chalk Acrylic paint - Paper Artsy, brush, Metalic stickers/Holiday Talk - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology, Acrylic Dots - Altenew   

The fun design on this card was inspired by this mantel decoration from LTD Commodities.

The background is from  the beautiful  North Wind Paper Pad, the letters are dies from PTI and the fun snowman is from Sizzix.
Paper:  white, True Black, Orange Zest - PTI, DP North Wind Paper Pad - Craft and You 
Accessories: Block Alphabet Dies - PTI, Cool Yule Dies - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Metallic Stickers/Holiday Talk - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology  


I'll be back tomorrow with a few more of the Christmas cards I've made this year!  I hope you are all finding time to enjoy the season as we hustle and bustle to prepare for it!


3 comments:

nancy littrell said...

TFS all your beautiful and creative Christmas cards from your SCS Gallery, Julia. Merry Christmas, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Brilliant and inspiring! Love them all - but that last snowman one melts my heart!

Bonnie said...

A wonderful collection of Christmas cards, my friend! I especially love the snowman with the monocle. We love our artsy Christmas tree card too! Thanks so much!