Saturday, December 7, 2019

Tag #4 Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas - Deck the Halls

Today I'm sharing my tag for day 4 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas - "Deck the Halls" is the theme and I was inspired by Emily's beautiful tag.
Here's my tag.
I love this Folded Tags Die from PTI with the curved top piece and longer back piece.  I covered the tag with Birch Bark Wrapping Paper that I got at Pier 1 a year ago - they haven't had it since so I'm glad it was a big roll!  The holly is die cut using Patchwork Holly from Impression Obsession.  The sentiment is from the Metallic Stickers/Holiday Talk from Tim Holtz/Idea-ology.

You'll find Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge here.  Are you joining in too?
Paper:  white, Pure Poppy, Pine Feather - PTI, Birch Bark Wrapping Paper - Pier 1 Imports.
Accessories:  Folded Tags Die - PTI, Patchwork Holly Die - Impression Obsession, Metalic Stickers/Holiday Talk - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology, twine - the Twinery.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

this is fabulous and so are the previous ones. i am so bad at tags (go figure) so i thank you for the inspiration. HappyHolidays.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love all your tags. I just used the last of my birch paper from you. If they ever have it again, get me a roll!!! Hugs, mf!

Bonnie said...

Love the shape of this tag and that birch bark paper, Julia! I still have a little piece of it hoarded. A real treasure!

Susan said...

Love the rustic look from the background and the stitched dies - the red and white bakers' twine is the perfect finishing touch.