Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Seagulls at the Beach

 Today I have a sandy beach seagull card to share.


The beach stamps and dies are all from Fence Line Summer by Papertrey Ink (on sale now - just sayin'!!) and the lovely Longfellow quote stamp is from Verses Rubber Stamps.  The background is a piece of DP that was blue at the top graduating to white along the bottom and I stamped the 'sand' over the white - love this sand stamp!!

I'm linking my card to:

I have a sand dollar on my card - hope that counts?!


Stamps: Fence Line Summer - Papertrey Ink, Secrets of the Sea - Verses Rubber Stamps
Paper: white, True Black - PTI, DP Beach Vibes - Honey Bee
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair, Mocha, Sand Dune, Misty Morning, Dark Night, Honey Drizzle, Carmel Toffee - Altenew
Accessories: Fence Line Summer Die Set - PTI

12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I have this stamp set and haven't used it in years, but you're reminding what a neat stamp set it is Julia!! And I LOVE the sentiment you paired with it! FABULOUS card!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I think your sand dollar and your starfish count, Julia! This is such a pretty card. So serene and what a wonderful sentiment. Happy to spot this in our JUGs gallery!

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Julia! Not only is the sentiment fabulous your added images and sand look wonderful. Yes, your starfish and sanddollar definitely count. Thanks for being with us at Just Us Girls.

LeAnne said...

What a sweet scene! Love the sentiment and all the details!

Carol said...

I adore your card because I have wanted these stamps and dies forEVER! Of course as soon as I went to the PTI website, they are out of stock! I hope they are back soon while on sale! Your colors are perfect, as is your layout. We are so happy that you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great beachy card! I love those seagulls they’re so cute! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Bonnie said...

Ooh, I love that sand too! And the seagulls on the pilings with the rope around them! Great sentiment too, Julia!

Ina G said...

Fabulous beachy card with those ever present seagulls Julia. Lovely sentiment. Thanks for adding this beaury to our gallery at JUGS this week.

Susan said...

What a perfect beach scene, Julia! It makes me long to be there. That's a wonderful quote from Longfellow!

Loll said...

Amazing beach scene, Julia! Love your layering of the seaguls, sand, and starfish. The sky is gorgeous and what a lovely quote. xx

Ida said...

I love the ocean/beach. - This card is just wonderful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fabulous beach scene, Julia - love the quote too! Ocean too but we make do with lakes and rivers around here...