Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Floral Wreath Birthday

I'm sharing a very easy card today!  

I've been seeing the beautiful Dainty Flowers 12x12 Paper pack from Stampin' Up on several cards over at Splitcoaststampers and just had to see if I could order some - only to find out it's no longer available (!) I don't know when it came out -  BUT - I found it on EBAY (for what I'm sure was a higher price than when it came out )  BUT - I'm happy to have found it -  and here is my first card using a portion of one of the sheets!

So the beautiful wreath that looks like water coloring right??!!  - it's printed on the paper!  I added a die cut Happy Birthday that I cut twice and glued together for thickness.   I also added 3 pink enamel dots, and rubbed the edges of the panel with Gold pigment ink.
    
The design cuts just shy of 5 1/2" so I layered it to a panel of Scarlet Jewel card to make it an A2 card.  

There are 6 of these images plus 2 lines of florals on this 12" x 12" piece - so you could make up to 8 cards with that one sheet!  There are two pieces of this design in the pack.

I love when a fairly easy card to make looks SO IMPRESSIVE!!

I'm linking my card to:

Mood Board inspired by the pretty florals on the china and the dark jam!


Clean and Simple

Using new DP




Paper: Scarlet Jewel - PTI, DP Dainty Flowers 12"x12"pack - SU
Ink: Gold Pigment Ink - Color Box
Accessories: Happy Birthday Die Poe Script - Poppy Stamps, pink enamel dots - Altenew

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It was worth the money, Julia, it's so pretty! Love the deep berry color you added to it. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful CAS designed Birthday card, Julia. I never would have guessed that was a piece of pretty designer paper. Your stacked die cut sentiment and pink enamel dots were the perfect embellishments. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful, Julia! It looks like you watercolored this wreath. How nice that you didn't have to do the work!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I wondered if the wreath wasn't a rub-on, so beautiful, Julia!! Love the bold sentiment in that color too!!

Christine Alexander said...

Such pretty DP and beautiful card ♥

Susan said...

Beautiful dp! Makes a lovely quick CAS card!

Viv said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at The Flower Challenge :) Viv xx

Trina P. said...

Pretty paper! I can see why you hunted it down. Beautiful card.

Anke said...

WOW so paper is so beautiful and your card is stunnung, Julia.