Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Easter's Past

This week some of Eileen Hull's Sizzix Inspiration Team are posting Easter projects we have made in the past using her dies.  
We are patiently waiting for her new dies to be released and will have a blog hop next week highlighting the new dies so be sure to check back here for that!

So here are 3 fun projects I made - the first in 2019 and the 2nd two in 2020.  I've linked to my tutorial posts if you are interested in seeing how they were made.

I made these Easter table place card treat boxes for my grandnieces and nephews using Eileen's Sizzix Stacking Drawer Die, Place card and Flowers die.  

See my March 2019 tutorial here.


Here's a Spring Bunny Treat Box I made using Eileen's Sizzix Gift Box Die

See my March 2020 tutorial here.

And I really love this cute Ballerina Bunny on Stage I made using Eileen's Sizzix Display Stand Die!

See my March 2020 tutorial here.

Wishing everyone that celebrates a glorious Easter this Sunday!

Please check out Eileen's blog on Wednesday to see other Easter projects made by the Inspiration Team!




5 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

such fun Easter containers, Great inspiration Julia :)

Mac Mable said...

Fun and creative Easter makes and fabulous inspiration.....Thank you x.

Loll said...

These are all so special Julia! Happy Easter! xx

Lisa Hoel said...

such cute projects Julia! =) That bunny box is my favorite.

Bonnie said...

Love the ballerina and the sweet bunny box! He has such a sweet expression on his face! Happy Easter, my friend!