Sunday, March 14, 2021

Daisy in a Crackled Vase

 I'm trying to rush the warmer seasons with my floral card today!

I used the Crackle 3D Texture Fade Embossing Folder from Tim Holtz/Sizzix for the vase using gold foil paper.  I just love the depth of the embossing with these 3D folders!  I colored the die cut daisy from Poppy Stamps with Copics and framed them with a stitched oval. The DP panel is die cut with a Crimped Frame from the Greetery.
The vase and daisy are popped up on foam dots and I added gold Tiny Twinkles inside the oval.

I'm linking my card to:



Paper: Watercolor paper Cold Press- Canson, Double sided foil paper: Starstruck and Glossy Texture - Rinea, Country Boutique Paper Pad - Fancy Pants

Accessories: Vogue Vases dies - PTI, Ragged Daisy Die - Poppy Stamps, Stitched oval die - Shakers and Sprinkles Ovals - PTI, Crimped Frames - The Greetery, Crackle 3D Texture Fade Embossing Folder - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Copics Y13, YG03, Tiny Twinkles - Taylored Expressions.

8 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Julia, I love the effect of the embossing folder using it on your vase and that flower is a beauty :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the way you framed that beautiful flower and that vase is totally amazing embossed that way! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super clever way of embossing! I like this fun Spring card - thanks for joining in at JUGS

Darnell said...

This is such a winning design, sis! Genius of you to use the e/f to make a beautiful gold textured vase for your sweet daisy. Love the background and oval, too! A stunning composition! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Your crackled gold vase is AMAZING! What a great way to use the embossing golder. So pretty with the beautiful bloom in the oval frame. LOVE the patterned paper in the background. The colours all work together perfectly to great this beautiful, elegant, and dreamy design. xx

Bonnie said...

WOW! I love this, Julia! The embossed vase is awesome and a perfect place for this sweet daisy! Love the soft gray paper in the background too and all framed beautifully!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun way to use that fabulous 3D embossing folder Julia and what a fabulous card x.

Bobby said...

That vase looks like a gold nugget, Julie. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.