Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Morning Glory

Today I made a card using the colors for the Color Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers - 2 purples and a green.
I used lots of recently purchased items from Altenew -  the Layered Plaid Cover Die A, Build A Flower: Morning Glory and the Morning Glory die set.  I love when I use something new right away!  So often I put new purchases in a drawer and then forget I bought them!
I brushed the flowers and the leafy stems with Clear Glitter Wink of Stella which you can hopefully see in the photo above?!

I'm also linking my card to:
Country View Challenges - Easter or Spring


Happiness held is the Seed
Happiness Shared is the flower

and I'm linking my card to their blog.
Stamps:  Build a Flower: Morning Glory - Altenew
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Wisteria, Hydrangea Ultraviolet, Bamboo, Olive - Altenew 
Accessories:  Layered Plaid Cover Die A, Morning Glory Die - Altenew, foam dots, Clear Glitter wink of Stella Brush.

12 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Julia, I love all the layers of die cutting and those beautiful Morning glory :)

Brenda Brown said...

Such a pretty card Julia, love the striking flowers and clean lines xxx

Loll said...

Your layered design is gorgeous Julia! The white-on-white plaid die-cut background is beautiful. And your layered flowers are gorgeous ... LOVE these colours! xx

Mac Mable said...

Well done you using your new fabulous stash straight away...I know what you mean about popping it in the drawer x. Such a pretty card. The purples on the flowers are so beautiful and the die cut plaid looks wonderful. Loving the sentiment too x.

Words and Pictures said...

Such a pretty stamp, and it looks great in this soft delicate blue-violet colour. A really charming card.
Alison x

Bonnie said...

Beautiful morning glories, Julia! You did Altenew proud!

Susan said...

What beautiful shades of purple and mauve! Love this card!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully stamped flowers, Julia. I love all the texture you gave the background too. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Sybrina K said...

Julia, This is absolutely stunning! Oh my gosh, is it pretty! I love your white-on-white use of the plaid cover-up and your flowers are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Miriam said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge

Cathy said...

Your card with the beautiful morning glories is awesome. I just planted some morning glories at the end of my porch yesterday. Great card!

Teresa said...

Thankyou for joining in the Spring/Easter challenge at Country View Challenges - good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa DT xx