Thursday, February 7, 2019

Heavenly Peace

Yes, I'm starting to make my Christmas cards already!  And today I'm joining in with the CAS Christmas Card Challenge to help me do that!
This month the theme is PEACE.
 So I pulled out this lovely Heavenly Peace sentiment from Impression Obsession and this beautiful tree stamp from Rubbernecker and created this card.
And since it was so easy, I made another one with the same supplies, accept this time I die cut the stamped panel with a Pierced Feature Frame: Rectangle Die from PTI. 
I had to place the sentiment higher on the tree and lost the top of the tree using the frame die but I love them both!
And now I have two more Christmas cards to add to my box!

I'm also linking my card to:

Stamps:  3 Pine Tree Set - Rubbernecker Stamps, Sentiment #C13153 - Impression Obsession.
Paper:  White, Stormy Sea - PTI
Ink:  Stormy Sea - PTI, Hero Hues Black.
Accessories:  Winter Blend Sequins - Avery Elle, Tombow Glue, Pierced Feature Frame: Rectangle die - PTI.

10 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Julie, you are really inspiring me with this card. I love the sentiment and have that stamp but haven't pulled it out in years. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

Susan said...

Definitely a perfect card for the "peace" theme - love the pairing of that sentiment with the simple, softly coloured tree! Both layouts are terrific. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Loll said...

Two beautiful peace cards Julia. The soft monochromatic cards are delicate and really perfect for a peace sentiment. Both are fantastic designs. xx

nancy littrell said...

Two more beautiful cards for your Christmas Stash:-) I love your grey and white color combo. With or without the die cut frame, your cards wonderful. TFS Julia. Hugs..Nancy

Bonnie said...

This is such a stately tree and the sentiment is so meaningful! Two beautiful Christmas cards, Julia! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Two beautiful cards, Very elegant and CAS!

Linda said...

Two beautiful, serene winter scenes, Julia. Lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Trina P. said...

Two beautiful, serene Christmas cards, Julia. It whispers peace. Love the monochromatic colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas. x

Kim Heggins said...

Both of your cards are simply stunning. Love the beautiful looks you created!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card exudes peace. It is simply gorgeous. And Quiet. I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stampers February Christmas Challenge.