Thursday, March 7, 2024

Lucky St. Pat's

I saw a card using these dies on a Tim Holtz Addicts FB page and since I had the dies - I decided to CASE it!  Colors and design slightly changed.


I don't send a lot of St. Patrick's Day cards but I always like to have a few on hand.

I'm linking my card to:

Inspired by Challenge

Luck   ends 3/13


Just Us Girls

Two greens and gold  ends 3/12


NBUS

first time using the hat and jacket top dies






Stamps: Celtic Heritage - Waltzingmouse (retired)
Paper: Pine Feather - PTI, water color paper - Canson Cold Press, Glitter Green and Glitter Gold - Michaels, DP Kraft Plaid - Coredinations American Crafts.
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair.
Accessories: Tailored Things Dies, Bold Text #2 Dies - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, foam dots.

10 comments:

Loll said...

Awesome card Julia! LOVE that green glitter paper! Early St. Paddy's Day to you!! xx

Darnell said...

You might say I'm half Irish ... well, okay, I'm married to one, and I love this, sis! The only thing that would make this more perficker than it is, is a frosty mug of beer on the inside! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

HilaryJane said...

What a great little card, love the plaid background and the little touches of green sparkle xx

Anonymous said...

Oh cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Bonnie said...

Looks like a Leprechaun lost his hat and collar in his hurry to leave you good luck, Julia! How fun!

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

This is such a fun card, Julia! Great use of the greens. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

~amy~ said...

So fun + clever Julia!
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenges!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thought I commented on this - oh well... Just love the plaid with the bowler hat and shirt top with bow, Julia! The sparkle really sets it off nicely!!

Bobby said...

I love the sparkle of the bow tie and on the hat, Julia. What a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.