Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Colby's First Easter

 A friend asked me to make a personalized card for her to send to her newest grandson, Colby, for his first Easter.

Here is the card I created - it's a small 3 1/4" square card.

The bunny is from Colorado Crafts and he's actually holding a snowball, so I added a sweet chick puffy sticker to cover it.  I also added a puffy mushroom and heart sticker.  I softly colored the image with COPICs.

Here's what I stamped on the inside along with another puffy chick sticker.


I'm linking my card to:  
First Signs of Spring  ends 3/17




Stamps: Snow Happy - Colorado Craft, Bitty Baby Blessings - PTI (retired), Easter from Pumpkin Kit - SU.
Paper: Water color - Cold Press Canson, Robins Egg - Bazzill, New Leaf - PTI, DP scrap green check from stash.
Accessories: Noted Scalloped Squares die - PTI (retired), Alphanumeric Tiny Type Upper - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Puffy Stickers - Nekoni, Copics: W2, B00, YG03, R20, Square Lattice Embossing Folder - Stampin Up.

7 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

awesome card, and what a great way to stretch your supplies by using a winter stamp for an Easter card :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet bunny, Julia & I love all the texture!!

Loll said...

Absolutely adorable, Julia! LOVE the beautiful colour and the mix of patterned and textured papers with your scalloped card base. That bunny from CC is so sweet and so is the baby chick he is holding. A very special card for Colby ... this grandmother will be thrilled to give him this card! Great work! xx

Barbara said...

Amazing delicate baby card for a first Easter. It will be nice to put it into a scrapbook for him. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

Bonnie said...

This is so sweet, Julia! Love this little bunny holding the baby chick! The colors and checks make this perfect for a first Easter!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Julia! I love your grandson's Easter card and all the special puffy bits you've added to this darling CCC bunny! Your card is the perfect size for Colby's tiny hands! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as cute as it can be, Julia! Love the gingham and the sweet eyelet border!