Saturday, March 23, 2024

Inkspirational #312 - The White Bunny

 Inkspirational Challenge #312 has just gone live over at the blog.  It's a Designers Choice!  I am  the designer this time and my choice is use White on White!    


And here's my card - just in time for Easter which is SO early this year on 3/31/24!

I used only white with a touch of neutral black just for the eyes, nose and sentiment!  I recently purchased this wonderful layered bunny die from Magnolia Ink - a company in Germany.  I just love how this bunny looks with all his layers. I used a simple embossed frame background of white.  I popped the layers of the bunny up on foam for even more dimension, but it looks great without using foam too!

I hope you will join us in this fun White on White challenge!  You'll find inspiration from the rest of the DT and Mr Linky over at the Inkspirational blog.

This challenge ends 4/5/24


I'm also linking my card to:

first time using the bunny die


CAS/Spring  ends 3/30

Anything goes using dies  ends 3/31
CAS  ends 3/27





Stamps:  Mini Strips: Easter - Taylored Expressions
Ink:  Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Paper:  White, True Black - Papertrey Ink, hammered white - Amazon.
Accessories:  Rabbit Die - Magnolia Ink, Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expression,  Heritage Bundle Embossing Folder - Cutlebug, foam dots.

16 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful white on white design!! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

cm said...

Julia, this is the best Easter Bunny card EVER! What a handsome, dapper bunny he is - and so perfect showcased as white-on-white. Elegant and cute in every way! Love this so much!
hugs~carol

Lisa Elton said...

What a magnificent die, he's quite handsome and I like the way you've framed him! Fabulous card, Julia!

Marcia Hill said...

I love white on white Julia and I love your bunny even more...what a cutie!! This is definitely a stand out card, and I think I might even frame it and set it out for an Easter decoration...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous bunny diecut, Julia and you've featured him beautifully on the embossed background!! So glad you shared this beauty at Die Cut Divas too!!

HilaryJane said...

I can see why you wanted that bunny. He is just great. Love the white on white look too. I have not heard of that company before so thanks for sharing xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

great card and sweet bunny. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

kareN stampZ said...

What an adorable bunny, he's so fabulous as a white one. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Bonnie said...

This is the most awesome bunny ever, Julia! Love the texture and dimension! A fantastic card, my friend!

Loll said...

Sweet!! LOVE your bunny, Julia. Looks so amazing with the white-on-white design. xx

Mary Marsh said...

I love white-on-white but never would think of it for Easter. This is a great card Julia.

Aviator said...

A brilliant read! Your post is both insightful and well-crafted. Appreciate you sharing your valuable perspective. Connect with Aviator enthusiasts worldwide through our blog.

Christine Alexander said...

adorable little bunny and great layout with the white on white xx

Deb said...

I just love this bunny die cut. Such a fun card!

Marina said...

It's amazing how much this rabbit stands out being almost entirely white. A masterclass!!