Sunday, May 12, 2019

I am Inspired by Your Strength

I have a card to share today that I made for several challenges.
I used a beautiful digi image from A Day for Daisies and a sentiment from Typed Sentiments by Neat and Tangled.
I printed the image on a piece of white card stock and then colored it with Copics.  I die cut it with Pierced Feature Frames: Rectangles from PTI.  I layered a piece of striped patterned paper over the white card base, layered the outside frame with foam dots and adhered the image panel inside the frame.

I'm linking my card to:
Splitcoaststampers 
for a special lady

Flowers all year round in May


Stamps:  Poppies Fairy - digi image from A Day for Daisies, Typed Sentiments - Neat and Tangled.
Paper:  White - PTI, Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper Pad - Sunny Studio
Ink:  True Black - PTI
Accessories:  Copics RV29, BG11, G20, E00, foam dots, Pierced Feature Frame: rectangles die - PTI.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is such a sweet image, Julia, and I love how you've colored it! The piercing adds wonderful subtle texture to draw the eye toward the design!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully colored sweet lady image and wonderful design, Julia. Your sentiment is perfect and will be so appreciated. TFS my friend. Hugs.Nancy

Mac Mable said...

Such a contemporary image and the prettiest of card....adorable x

Arlene said...

Such a pretty card. The background stripes really make your card cherry and fun. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Lucille K said...

What a sweet image and I love the frame around your card. TY for joining us at Die Cut Divas :)