Thursday, May 9, 2019

CELEBRATE - Coffee Lovers Spring Summer Blog Hop

Here's my third card for the Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  
For today's card, I used this lovely digital image that Shery, owner of STAMPlorations, offered for free for the blog hop.
I printed the image off my computer, sizing it to fit on an A2 card.  I colored it with various Copics, trying to limit the number of colors I used, and using soft spring/summer colors!  
I brushed over the blue flowers as well as the cupcake paper with a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella - so they sparkle in the light!  Hopefully you can see some of the shimmer on the close ups below.
I also added a Tiny Twinkle to the center of each flower.
I used Birthday Top Edges die from Impression Obsession to die cut the sentiment, using the same patterned paper that I used behind my image panel.

Tomorrow's the last day of the hop -  so if you're thinking of creating a summer/spring coffee/tea themed card you better link it up soon!  There are hundreds of prizes to be one for randomly chosen creations! 
Paper:  White - PTI, DP Spring Fling 6x6 Paper Pad - Lawn Fawn.
Accessories:  free digital image - STAMPlorations, Birthday Top Edges die - Impression Obsession, Copics: R00, R20, BG10, BG11, YG03, YG05, E59, E35, R29, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella, Tombow Glue, Tiny Twinkles - Taylored Expressions (no longer available).

13 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Yummy cupcake with your darling coffee cup. FAB!

Fikreta said...

super nice card!

Esther Asbury said...

Oooooo....so pretty! I love the sparkle!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. Great use of that wonderful digi.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so very lovely. I adore this image from Shery. Love all the shimmer & shine.

~amy~ said...

Love your choice of colors Julia!

Billie A said...

Pretty card.

Susan Renshaw said...

Super image!
Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

New Creations said...

So pretty, love the beautiful coloring!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully softly colored Digital Image, Julia. Love how you added the die cut sentiment and DSP too. TFS Hugs..Nancy

tonyamaries said...

Very pretty!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful image and you've colored it beautifully, Julia! That strawberry looks so authentic. My mouth is watering!

Hetty said...

Very pretty and beautiful coloring.