Friday, May 3, 2019

Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop - Hug in a Mug

Here's my first card for the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop!  Thank you Amy Tsuruta for organizing this gigantic endeavor once again for us!
I colored the cute little hedgehog and mug using Tombow Markers pushing the color around with a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella pen so it's very sparkly! (Tea Time - Penny Black, and coordinating die set).  The lovely circle frame and heart are Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows from Lawn Fawn and the Hug in a Mug is a die from Stamplorations.
You really need to check out all of the marvelous sponsors of this hop and ALL of the wonderful prizes you could win for linking up your spring/summer coffee/tea creations! Check it out here.

I'm also linking my card to:
The Card Concept
Inspired by the colors in the boots
my card is clean and layered
 
Stamps:  Tea Time - Penny Black
Paper:  Bristol Smooth Surface white,  White, Hibiscus Burst - PTI, DP Spring Fling Paper Pack - Lawn Fawn.
Accessories:  Tea Time Die - Penny Black, Hug in a Mug Die - Stamplorations, Double Ended Banners - PTI, Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows - Lawn Fawn, Tombow Markers, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella, form dots, Tombow Glue.

17 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my -- what and ADORABLE card! I just love that little hedgehog and the floral paper is fabulous!

Becca Yahrling said...

You've colored that sweet hedgie perfectly! Love the dimension in this beautiful card.

Allie said...

Aw he is SO sweet! Just like the sentiment :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling beyond words, Julia. LOVE it.
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Karen L

Bonnie said...

I'm not sure I'd want to find this little fella in my coffee cup in the morning, but he sure is cute! And so perfectly framed!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is literally the cutest card I have seen on the hop so far. I posted a penny black card today too! Thanks for sharing and hope to see you around soon!

~amy~ said...

Julia! This is DARLING. Love that hedgie.

New Creations said...

Just fabulous and so perfect with spring feel!

tonyamaries said...

Sweet card!

Helen Gullett said...

SUPER ADORABLE!!! OH I love it!

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is adorable! :)

Fikreta said...

its very cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute hedgie...love the whole card too!

Billie A said...

Awe so cute. Sweet card.

A.Rose said...

What a sweet card! Love the background in the cup!

Hetty said...

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest card and so perfect for the color challenge.
Cheers!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

So precious... love your sweet card!!