Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop - A Cup of Tea

Here's my 2nd card for the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop.
I sponged Ranger Distress Oxide Inks in Salty Ocean and Antique Linen over this Tea Cup stencil from Stencil Girl.   I stenciled directly on a piece of patterned paper and added Tiny Twinkles over the dots in the steam.  The sentiment is from Tea Time by Penny Black.

You have to check out all of the sponsors and ALL of the prizes available to win randomly by linking up your Spring/Summer themed coffee/tea card over at the Coffee Lovers Blog!

Stamps:  Tea Time - Penny Black
Paper:  White, Honey Nut - PTI, DP Howdy Doody Paper Pad - Miss Caroline
Ink:  True Black - PTI, Ranger Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Antique Linen
Accessories:  Tea cup stencil - Stencil Girl, Tiny Twinkles - Taylored Expression, Tombow Glue.

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the background on your vintage flavored coffee card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Julia. I love the little gems by the steam coming out of the coffee cup. Darling card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful use of a stencil and I love those colors. Great sentiment too!

Becca Yahrling said...

I just bought a paper pad of striped papers like this earlier today; school lined. I love that kind of paper and the look of it on cards. I love your pretty card and how you added the dots to the steam.

tonyamaries said...

Love how you added the dots!

Billie A said...

So cute.

Susan said...

Ahh, much better - tea is the way to go (and I drink lots of it)! Love the tea cup and the steam coming out of it. And nice mixed media touch with the ledger background.

New Creations said...

Love the ledger look in the BG, so beautiful and different!

Bonnie said...

I love how the blue pops against the patterned paper, Julia, and a great idea to sparkle up the steam!

nancy littrell said...

I love how you sponged your stencil tea cup over DSP, Julia. Your blue and linen colors turned out perfectly. Wonderful sentiment too. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Hetty said...

Wonderful stencil and great use of it on that background paper.
Wonderful card.

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a wonderful idea to stencil on patterned paper, Julia! Salty Ocean looks awesome on vintage yellow.
Hideko xx