Sunday, November 5, 2023

Let It Snow - We've got Hot Chocolate

 I'm finally playing along with the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I sort of lost track of these for the past couple of years somehow, but I'm joining in today!


I used a winter theme for my design - getting out an older Let it Snow die from PTI (still available and on sale!) and my newer Papercut Cafe mugs from TH/Sizzix.  

I used two different pieces of DP from The Magic of Winter Paper Pad from Echo Park for the background and 3 shades of blue textured paper for the mugs.  The mugs are all popped up on foam dots.

You'll find the Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop here.    The hop ends on Friday Nov 10th.  There are tons of companies sponsoring the hop and lots of prizes to be won!  
Winners are chosen randomly by Linky#.

Also linking my card to:
Holidays
ends 11/30





Paper:  White card base - PTI, blues, grey and white Solid Core papers - Parklane (JoAnn), DP The Magic of Winter 6x6 paper pad - Echo Park
Accessories:  Papercut Cafe Thinlit Dies - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Christmas Cheer Die Collection - Papertrey Ink, foam dots.

16 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fantastic card. Love the blue!

~amy~ said...

YAY Julia! So fun to see you in the project gallery. Love this fabulous card.

Angy said...

Love the blue - gorgeous card!

Lisa Elton said...

Like the others, I love the blue! Wonderful card, Julia!

Teeatta said...

Like the mugs!

Christine Alexander said...

I just love this card, those steaming mugs are amazing and love the colour ♥

Susan said...

Love the steaming blue mugs and the pretty snowy background!

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely! I do love blue on cards and this all works so well together, Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

Somehow, I also lost track of this fun challenge, Julia! But I found that I didn't have that many coffee-loving friends to send the cards to! boo!
I love your cups and want that set more every time I see them! Such a fantastic card!
=]

Arlene said...

Oooh, I love your card. Those cups and the steam are fantastic!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas for the Any Holiday Challenge this month. Arlene

Loll said...

Fantastic card Julia! Love those blue mugs will steaming coffee ... so cool! Great mix of papers for your background. xx

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

what a gorgeous monochromatic card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun trio of cups in that color palette, Julia! Love the mix of patterns for your background too!! Oh, and thanks for sharing at the Divas!!

Gaylynn said...

Love those cups and the design. :)

Trina P. said...

BLUE-tiful!… my favourite color! 💙 The mugs are so cute. Love that sentiment die and the fact that it’s still available and on sale!