Thursday, November 9, 2023

He's Making a List

 Back to Christmas for my 5th card for the Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog hop!



I've had this Santa's Wish Colorize die for at least a year and haven't made him yet - so today was the day!    The fun sentiment is from Waltzingmouse (retired) and,  again, I've used a Paper Cut Cafe Mug (I just love the steam!)


There's just one more day (Friday) to play along with the Coffee Lovers blog hop - check it out here.


I'm also linking my card to:
Red and Green

November: add a hat
First time using the Santa die.





Stamps:  Santa's Coming to Town - Waltzingmouse (retired)
Ink:  Ruby Red - Altenew
Paper:  Sweet Blush - PTI, Hammered White - Amazon, Caramel Apple and Red Hot - Bazzill, DP Make It Merry - Honey Bee.
Accessories:  Santas Wish Colorize Die, Paper Cut Cafe - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Brown Copic, Foam Dots.

18 comments:

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

That Santa die is AWESOME and so is the card! Loving that sentiment, great job!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable colorize Santa, Julia - just love all the little touches of green with the cup and glasses!! Perfect atop the plaid too!!

~amy~ said...

This is so FUN!!!!!

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... what a fantastic Santa! Awesome card Julia! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness is he ever CUTE!! This is a darling card, Julia. So happy to spot it in our JUGs gallery!

cm said...

How awesome is your Santa's wish card, Julia! Totally smitten with him - and soooo thrilled you brought him over to the Just Us Girls challenge. I don't have this set but I do have the new Santa Greetings...and I'm making 19 Santas for my nephew's hockey team. They're part of 'some kind' of treat bag I'll be making. Let's just say there's a LOT of die cutting and assembly going on here; so much so that I'm dreaming about Santas! Next will be stitched felt snowmen. Yep..I'm that 'go overboard' aunt!
hugs~carol

cm said...

I'm back...I just spotted the Papercut Cafe mug! I may need that set after all!!
hugs~c

Joanne said...

That is the cutest Santa! What a lovely card for the holidays.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable Santa and his mug of coffee!

Nancy said...

I love that Santa so very much! The background is terrific as was the addition of the Coffee cup. Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls. Wish I was picking winners!

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic Santa relaxing with his cup of coffee! You have the perfect sentiment for him too!

CarlavdM said...

What a great card with that lovely Santa.

Shelly said...

Such an awesome card!

Jennifer Elliot said...

Great card! Love the diecuts!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is this Santa! Perfect with the colors. Thanks for sharing at JUGS

Ida said...

What a fun card. Love it.

Dotty Jo said...

Ho, ho, ho! He's adorable, Jo x

Leanne said...

Great card, love the paper you used, the Santa is awesome great job, thanks for playing our "Add a Hat Challenge" at Christmas Card Creations, have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations