Sunday, February 21, 2016

One Layer for Christmas

I'm continuing to build up my stash of Christmas cards for December - and today I have a one layer design to share.  Simple and sweet!
The sentiments from PTI Christmas Cheer are embossed in gold.  The holly and berries from WMS Festive Foliage are stamped in Simply Chartreuse and Pure Poppy.  The sentiments really shine IRL  and elevate a simple design to elegant - don't you think?  I also gold embossed the sentiment that I stamped inside.

I'm linking my card to the following challenges:
CAS on Sunday - One Layer Wonder

Stamps:  Festive Foliage - Waltzingmouse, Christmas Cheer - PapertreyInk
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy - PTI, Versamark
Accessories:  gold embossing powder, heat tool.


6 comments:

Pamellia said...

Simple but beautiful Julia! I love the sentiment split above and below the image, creates a great flow. hugs :)

Annette Allen said...

pretty card..

Juliz Design Post said...

Such an elegant card.
Hugs, Julie x

Ardyth said...

Love the elegance of this - classic image and colours!

Loll said...

WOW ... CAS perfection and one layer --- amazing! Love it! xx

Susan Joyce said...

Awesome CAS design Julia, very elegant. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.