Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Little Bit o' Green for St. Patrick's Day

Two stamping friends and I had a St. Patrick's Day sale at our church this past Sunday and I wanted to share with you the things I made for it.

I got these cute little black pots and shamrock shot glasses at my local Five Below Store.  I dressed them up with a little tag and some wrinkled seam tape!
I stuck the plastic shamrocks (also from Five Below) on the pots with a glue dot.


I filled both with Creme de menthe Hershey Kisses (special for St. Pat's day) and Chocolate Gold coins (found both at Target - I had trouble finding ANY St. Pat's candy items - the stores have all had Easter candy out since just after Valentine's Day!).  You can see the white shamrocks on the shot glasses a little better in this close up!

And I made some cards - this one uses the Tim Holtz Embossing Folder called Bricked.  The stamps are all from a set called Irish Blessings from My Sentiments Exactly.
The little foam shamrocks are from Michaels.  Clean and simple and easy to duplicate!
Thanks for stopping by today! and Happy St. Patrick's Day 3.17.12!   (the day when EVERYONE is Irish!)

Entering these in the following challenges!
Raise the Bar Challenge #95 - Go Green 
Paper Issues - Go Green or Go Home

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

FUN projects Julia!

Peggy said...

Love your little St Patty's creations! Fabulous!

scrappymo! said...

Cute...I love that Tim Holtz Bricked folder...off to research where I can gt one!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Such cute and clever projects ... LOVE the 'Bricked' embossed card ... simple and elegant!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Julia!!! LOVE these!

Joan Ervin said...

Lots of fun St. Patty's Day goodies, Julia...each one is sooo fabulous!!! Hope I can find some of those cute little black pots!!!

Marybeth said...

Sweet projects! No pun intended :) I like the quick shamrock card that you can make many of. TFS

Mara Campbell said...

I love your projects Julia! So cute how you dressed them up. Your embossed card is pretty cool, too!

Pauline said...

These are fun St. Pats day projects! I am I'm intrigued by the creme de menthe Hershey kisses! They sound delicious!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

These projects are amazing, Julia!! I loveeee that embossed card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper issues!!