Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WMS November SoAP - Day 2 Everything Christmas

Welcome to Day 2 of the Waltzingmouse Stamp of Approval Parade!  Did you follow along the parade route yesterday and get totally inspired for your holiday card needs??!!  (scroll down to yesterday's post if you missed it!)

Once again I've been inspired by looking in catalogues or magazines for my creation.  Today my card was inspired by a Martha Stewart ad for some of her bedding - aptly named Fair Isle Sweater Knit Throw!
I bet you can tell what 'just released' stamp set this inspired me to use??!!  Yes, yes - you're correct!!!  Nordic Winter of course!!  Claire told us that this stamp set was the best seller of the October release -  I hope you ordered one - (there's still time so order it now if you missed it!)  then you can make this card to send out this year!!

Now off you go to check out these Design Team members who are participating in the parade today!  Hope to see you tomorrow for Day 3 of our lovely parade?!

Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Julia Aston - you're here!
Jennifer Holmes
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Mona Pendleton
Sandie Dunne
Tosha Leyendekker
Claire Brennan (Owner)

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Nordic Winter
Paper:  Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy - PTI
Ink:  Palette Hybride L'Amore Red
Accessories:  rhinestones - Kaiser Craft, foam tape, Modern Label Punch - SU, square Nestability.

20 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous! I adore this set and it's so on trend. I do like your take on the inspiration photo you have!

Kelly S. said...

Oh that set is just dreamy in those colors Julia! I absolutely love your layout! So fabulous!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

OMGosh Julia. What an awesome focal point that image makes against that festive background. Love it! Looks JUST like your photo.

Crystal said...

WOW this is AWESOME!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Deirdre said...

Stunning - adore what you created.

Annette Allen said...

perfect..

Ellen Jarvis said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! I love this set (and YES, purchased it!!) so I'm off to try this out.

LOVE IT.

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Mona Pendleton said...

What a beautiful card Julia! Has that warm and fuzzy homespun feel :)

Sandie said...

ooh, my favourite colours!! Fabulous creations. xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Julia.

Hugs Riet.xx

snowbear said...

Wow that compliments Martha's ad perfectly!

Helen L said...

Love the color scheme and it even LOOKS warm and fuzzy!!

Renee said...

Simple and utterly stunning!
LOVE this...
it just says Christmas warmth!!

Mara Campbell said...

What a stunning card!! It's such an eye-catcher. It makes me want to start making holiday cards!

Sharron said...

WOW, love this card! I think that set is SO awesome and you used it so well!

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Julia, these patterned stamps are gorgeous, with so many possibilities! A beautiful card full of Scandinavian warmth!

anya said...

Ooh I love this! What a warm and cozy card... so perfect in red and cream. (This was certainly one of my favorite sets from the October release!)

Carola said...

Julia, this is a wonderful card! I really love this set very much and I love your card in red-white with that beautiful pattern and the greater image on the background. Together with the sentiment it looks just perfect.

Kind regards
Carola

Bev J. said...

Wonderful card-like the red and white!

Charmaine Stack said...

I love what you did with this set - which I am now the proud owner of - as of today!