Friday, March 18, 2011

Have You Seen the PaperCrafts 350 Cards & Gifts??

Good golly! I'm SO excited to share with you that I've been published! If you get a chance - check out your local craft shop for the PaperCrafts 350 Cards and Gifts publication. It's jam packed with all kinds of inspiring projects and cards!

Under the Gifts Section , on page 142 you'll find my little stamped canvas bag.   The stamps I used here are from Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees Set.
You can find these great little canvas bags at Pouch Mart 
And under the Food Wraps section on page 107 you'll find my little Doggie Treats box.

I even made my own little doggie milk bones to go inside! Check out the Bullwrinkle Web site under 'dog treat recipes' at the bottom of the page for lots of fun recipes.  The Nestie Frame stamp is from Waltzingmouse - Holiday Labels No. 14,  the dog bone and sentiment are from My Favorite Things - Friends Furever.

Thanks for indulging me and sharing my excitement today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend - we're finally getting warmer sunny weather here in New England - all of our snow piles have finally melted!

Canvas bag:
Stamps: waltzingmouse - Teen Trees
Paper: Night of Navy - SU, Rustic White - PTI
Ink: Ranger Distress Chipped Sapphire, Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalane, barn Door, Crushed Olive, Stormy Sky, Rusty Hinge.
Accessories: circle punch & scalloped circle punch - SU, beaded key chain - Michaels, muslin drawstring bag - Pouch Mart.

Doggie Treats box:
Stamps: Holiday Labels No 14 - Waltzingmouse, dog bone and sentiment - My favorite Things
paper: Vintage cream, Bitty Dot Basics - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Tea Dye.
Accessories: pewter eyelet - SU, black twill & twine - PTI, black/tan striped ribbon -May Arts, Label 14 Nestability, gable box - PTI

18 comments:

Peggy said...

Congrats Julia! When I saw this issue coming out I immediately thought of you and how your fabulous 3D projects would go nicely in the mag. And here you are with just that! I love the doggie treat box the best and I know my sweet four legged guy would love those dog bones!

Laurel said...

Great projects, congrats to you!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Wauw, Julia, how amazing is that! Both creations are so wonderful, but that cute bag is my fave! Love the WM stamp in all the bright colors, this is just the best and you must feel sooo proud on being published!!

Hugs, Wendy

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congratulations! How exciting to see your creations in print! I knew I had good taste! :) I adore that bag!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julia! You make the best stamped crafts, so it is a well-deserved honor! I love that pouch you made!

Mary Marsh said...

a big congrats to you my paper doll friend-I love your projects

Jodi Collins said...

Congratulations my friend!!! Well deserved and GORGEOUS projects! LOVE that little pouch!!

Monique said...

Oh how exciting Julia!!! Congratulations to you!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ooo, Julia, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I remember how fabulous these were when you first posted them and I am thrilled they are now published! You are SO deserving!
Hugs!!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! These are both fantastic projects! Love them!

velta said...

Hello Julia ~ I am not surprised that your have been published...your work is exceptional in every way...Congratulations to you ! And again, thank you for your inspriation :)

Pauline said...

Huge congrats on being published Julia, they are both wonderful projects, I love the little doggie treat box!

Mona Pendleton said...

YAHOOOOO Julia! These are some sweet projects! KUDOS to you for being published! Way to go girl :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Congrats, Julia! I don't have this issue yet but hope to get it soon! Well done!!

dpkennedy said...

Yeah! Congratulations Julia! Your projects are always awesome and definitely magazine worthy!! I am thrilled for you!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Congrats Julia!! You have some awesome stuff to share!!!! I especially love that fabulous bag!

~amy~ said...

super ginormous congrats julia!

LaurieJ said...

I'm very late in commenting, but I didn't want to pass up the chance to say CONGRATS, Julia! How fantastic to see your work in print. I love your projects! The little doggie treat box is so cute. And the canvas bag is fabulous - what a great way to use the Teeny Trees set.