Thursday, March 3, 2011

Batty In Love

I'm sure you have all heard about Kim Hughes new stamp company - PaperSmooches. I love her cute characters and the great fonts she uses for her sentiments!

Well, she announced that the first Thursday of each month you can link a card or project on her blog using Papersmooches stamps and she will choose a guest designer from the entries for the next month - you can read all about it here.

So - anyhoo - here is a card I made using the Papersmooches set Falling for You to enter into today's contest.

So this could be a Valentine's Day Card with the Batty in Love sentiment - or a Halloween card for your loved one!! LOL!!

Wish me luck!?

Stamps: Paper Smooches - Falling for You
Paper: Kraft - Gina K, Black - SU, Summer Sunrise & Plum Pudding - PTI
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Stormy Sky & Tea Dye
Accessories: Bare Tree Sizzix Die #38-0207, quickie glue pen, foam tape, circle punch - SU.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun Julia, I LOVE that bat, eeek and I LOVE Halloween cards :) SOOOOO FUN!

Laurel said...

How cute, love it!

Jodi Collins said...

This totally makes me smile! FAB card girl!

Carly said...

EEEeeeek! This is so cute!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Julia!

This is so lovely!! That bat is fun and I love the colors for the card!!

Hugs, Wendy

Bonnie said...

Oh man I LOVE it! that hanging bat is cuteness!I actually joined her club- love Miss Kim!

LaurieJ said...

Oh my gosh, this card is so cute. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Betty Wright said...

Too cute, Julia! You totally rocked this adorable scene! Okay...so I made a Christmas card last week and you did a halloween this week. What will Wanda think? LOL!

Wanda? You see this?

Heidi said...

Cute, cute, cute card Julia! Good Luck with the contest!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a fun card julia-have to check out her stamps

dpkennedy said...

Hee, hee, this is so cute!