Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Bird-Day!

I was the host for the color challenge over on Split Coast this week - my color choices were Marina Mist, Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze - I didn't have all of the SU colors - so I used some Bazzill papers - two shades of blue and a green and a pretty Cosmo Cricket patterned paper called Social Club.

My dessert option this week was to have a bird on your creation.  I used my Tim Holtz Alteration bird cage and bird die and a banner die from Taylored Expressions for the sentiment.

I used this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges sketch for my card design and my fun sentiment is from PaperSmooches - Birthday Buddies set.

Hope you can stop by tomorrow -  for the 1st four days of April - the Waltzingmouse Design Team is having the April Stamp of Approval Parade (SOAP!) of the March WMS Release - come join the fun!

Stamps: Paper Smooches - Birthday Buddies
Paper: White - PTI, blue & green Bazzill, DP Cosmo Cricket Social Club Mini Deck
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: zutter corner rounder, Tim Holtz Alterations Die - Caged Bird, Banner Die - Taylored Expressions, foam tape, Rhinestones - Kaiser, Timy Gems - Taylored Expressions

6 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Fabulous Julia!! I rarely get to do the week-day challenges!! I have to give this one a try! Love the colors and this darling card!! (...and TH dies are awesome!!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors and papers!! LOVE the die cuts here!! TFS! HUGs

Tenia Nelson said...

What a awesome card!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful color combo, Julia...love the papers and that adorable bird and bird cage die...I didn't think I need those but now I have changed my mind...you are such an enabler, gf!!!

Mary Marsh said...

I loved your card when I saw it in the scs gallery julia-in fact I went out and bought the tim holtz die -I guess that makes you an enabler (lol)!!

Carly said...

What a fun and fabulous card!!! Love it Julia!