Saturday, August 24, 2024

Inkspirational #323 - CAS with Optional Twist: Animal

 Today I'm sharing my DT card for Inkspirational Challenge #323 which is Clean and Simple 

with the optional twist of animals.


I decided to go CAS with the twist!    I stenciled the background lightly with Mint Julip ink over the Fern Fronds Stencil from Stencil Girls.   I added the deer which is a rub-on from the Wildlife Set by Taperlogy and stamped the Happy Birthday in Portabello Ink.  A lovely 1 layer card with a masculine design!


So please join us in this challenge and show us your CAS design and if you're in the mood - use an animal!  You'll find lots of inspiration from the rest of the team as well as Mr. Linky at Inkspirational!

Challenge ends 9/6.

I'm linking my card to:

Summertime   ends 8/31
walk in the woods

ends 8/31

First time using this stencil that I've had for years!!

ends 8/28





Stamps:  Sentiment Suite: Birthday - The Greetery
Ink:  Portobello - Versafine Clair, Mint Julip - Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Hammered white - Amazon
Accessories:  Deer rub-on from Wildlife set - Taperlogy, Fern Frond Stencil - Stencil Girl, finger sponge.

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS guy card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous, Julia - just love the soft stenciling with the stag! This would make a fabulous Christmas card too!!

Susan said...

Lovely CAS card - beautiful background stencilling and great use of the rub-on deer!

cm said...

Masculine marvelous, Julia! The stenciling is a perfect background for your star-of-the-show stag. Rub-on, you say? I need to invite some rub-ons for a play at my place.
hugs~carol

Bonnie said...

Love the fern stencil, Julia! It makes a wonderful background for this stately deer!

Loll said...

Fabulous fern stencil Julia!! Beautiful card. xx

Marlena M. said...

Such a handsome presentation Julia!