Tuesday, November 2, 2021

October Card Chain Challenge Reveal - Let Your Dreams be Your Wings

 Today is the reveal of the October Card Chain Challenge - where all the cards are shown that were sent and received by the challenge participants.   This month I sent my card to Dee in Kenya and I received a card from Gundi in Germany!

I used the October sketch and one of the suggested themes: transport.


Here is the card I sent to Dee in Kenya.  

I used beautiful papers from a Stamperia Paperpad called Sir Vagabond for the entire card.  The background is a piece I cut down from a full 8"x 8" sheet that has a winged man on it whom you can partially see along the bottom behind the sentiment panel.  The two panels are from another sheet in the paper pad. I adhered the panels to the background and card base and then added 3 enamel dots.

Check out all the details about joining in on this fun monthly challenge where you send a card and receive a card from people all over the world!  You'll find the challenge here.


Paper:  Sir Vagabond 8"x8" Paper pad - Stamperia, white card base - Papertrey Ink
Accessories:  enamel dots - Altenew.

7 comments:

papierelle said...

It's a very special card and I really like it. You put the papers and the motifs together very harmoniously and implemented the sketch perfectly.

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card you created with all the fabulous details! And great take on the sketch! I used the sketch on my card too!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Mac Mable said...

Dee in Kenya was very lucky to receive this amazing card Julia x.

HilaryJane said...

What an unusual and special card, wonderful papers and great sentiment. Hope it doesn't take too long to reach Dee in Kenya xx

Bonnie said...

Awesome papers, Julia! So much interest in the designs as well as the background!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a gorgeous card with those papers, Julia!!

Loll said...

WOW! Amazing card Julia! LOVE your design. Those papers are fabulous! I bet Dee was thrilled to get this beautiful masterpiece! xx