Friday, November 12, 2021

Simply White for Christmas

 A simple, but I think, beautiful, elegant and impressive Christmas card - made by simply embossing the lovely 3D Texture Fade Poinsettia onto a white panel and stamping the sentiment in the bottom right corner!  I layered the panel to a white card base - but could have even just embossed right on the card base (you'd just see the negative embossing on the inside of the card).

I made 8 of these for my Christmas stash very quickly.  
I'll be mailing them out in a few weeks - Yikes!

I'm linking my card to:



Stamp: Silent Night - Papertrey Ink
Paper: white - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Obsidian - Altenew
Accessories: Poinsettia 3D Texture Fade Embossing Folder - Tim Holtz/Sizzix

14 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful and a great way to make lots of elegant cards ♥

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous Elegant dry eb poinsettias white on white Christmas card design, Julia. I have that EB folder...awesome card for multiples. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

Mac Mable said...

Striking, elegant and so very beautiful Julia x.

Julie S said...

This is stunning! Just when I'd convinced myself that I didn't need any more embossing folders...😉

Loll said...

LOVE this done in pure white, Julia! Very beautiful and elegant. xx

Susan said...

So beautifully and perfectly simple and elegant!

Bonnie said...

We will be mailing our Christmas cards out soon. That's a sobering thought! This is GORGEOUS, Julia! So very elegant! Thanks for the inspiration.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Julia!! I might have to CASE a few of these to round out my own stash! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Julia! That deeply embossed poinsettia makes such a statement. Love the elegant design! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

papierelle said...

That has an unbelievably great effect!

I Card Everyone said...

You've used every one of the words I would have chosen to describe your card, Julia! I have wanted that embossing folder since receiving one from a friend in 2020!!
So very happy to see this beauty in our IB gallery - thank you!
=]

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Sooooo elegant!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the elegant simplicity of your card, Julia! Those gorgeous poinsettias speak volumes! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at IB!

Danni Reid said...

This embossing folder is stunning as is the design of your card, LOVE this! Thank you for inspiring us @IB!