Friday, August 27, 2021

Eileen Hull's New Stamps Release Party

 Eileen Hull has collaborated with Maker Forte Stamps and today they are releasing three stamp sets designed by Eileen.  Eileen is hosting the release on her FB Eileen Hull Designs 8/27/21 at 1 pm EST.  Check it out - you could win the new stamps!

There are three stamp sets being released today and here are the projects I made!

For my first project I made a box using Eileen's Tiny Book Case die and filled it with Library cards I made with one of the stamps from the Buttons Cards and More set, where I can write down the names and a brief synopsis of the books I've read and tuck the cards into the box.
Here's the Tiny Book Case that I assembled and adhered some Tim Holtz DP to all the outside surfaces.
I stamped and adhered one of the 'library cards' to the back of the box labelled with what 's inside, using the OVERDUE stamp from the set and Big Chat Stickers and Label Letters from Tim Holtz.
I colored the inside of the box and the exposed edges with a Brushed Corduroy Ranger Distress Marker. I filled in the library cards with the title and author and a brief synopsis of the books I've read recently and slipped them inside the box!

Next I made a card using a button card stamp from the same set - Buttons, Cards and More.   I stamped one of the button cards in the set onto yellow dotted DP.  I had some sweet tiny buttons in my stash in pastel colors that I adhered over the stamped buttons.  I added some Clear Glitter Wink of Stella over the 'sun' rays on the top button for a little sparkle.  I adhered the stamping over some stitches DP.

And for my final project today, I made a card using the beautiful Vintage Damask stamp along with most of the stamps in the Snail Mail - Everyday Sentiments stamp set!  


There are so many versatile stamps in the Snail Mail- Everyday Sentiments set including the wonderful framed grid and the Vintage Damask made a gorgeous background for the other stampings and is, of course, gorgeous all by itself!

First I stamped the Damask using Pink Pearl Ink on a panel of white card.  Then I stamped the grid in black ink.  And finally, I stamped the images and sentiments using Fuchsia Ink.  I trimmed the panel to the edge of the frame and layered it over a Raspberry Fizz card with foam dots.  I added rhinestones and tiny gems to several of the images for a little sparkle.
We hope to see you over at Eileen Hull Designs FB at 1 pm EST today (8/27/21) to see Eileen's live release party - there are stamp sets to be won!


Library Card Box
Stamps:  Buttons, Cards and More - Eileen Hull/Maker Forte
Ink:  Cocoa Bean True Black - PTI
Paper:  Little Sizzles Matboard - Sizzix, DP Tim Holtz single sheet (from my stash).
Accessories:  Tiny Bookcase Die - Eileen Hull/Sizzix, ScorTape, Utra Bond Adhesive - iCraft, black elastic round cord - JoAnn, Big Chat Stickers, Label Letters - Tim Holtz/Idea0logy.

Sunshine Buttons Card
Stamps:  Buttons, Cards and More - Eileen Hull/Maker Forte
Ink:  True Black - PTI
Paper:  white - PTI, DP Modern Homemaker, Farm House - October Afternoon (older paper pads),
Accessories:  Tiny buttons from stash, foam dots, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella, Tombow Glue.

Happy Birthday Card
Stamps:  Snail Mail - Everyday Sentiments, Vintage Damask - Eileen Hull/Maker Forte.
Ink:  Pink Pearl, Fuchsia, Obsidian - Altenew
Paper:  white, Raspberry Fizz - PTI.
Accessories:  rhinestones - Dollar Store, Tiny Twinkles - Taylored Expressions, foam dots.

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three fabulous projects, Julia - just love library card box; such a fun way to keep track of books you've read! I'm afraid I'd have had to make bunches of these to record my books from this summer!! Darling button card and I love the dotted grid one too!!

R's Rue said...

Wow. All are so great. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Dawn T said...

Three superb projects Julia. Just awesome.

Crafty Little Girl said...

Love the library card book - clever and adorable!

Bonnie said...

I love your book case! What a great reminder of the books you have read! The little buttons are adorable in their pastel colors! I love the damask background with the bright fuchsia stamping over top! So bright and fun!

Christine Alexander said...

Fun Projects, Love your reading book list holder- such a great idea :)

Loll said...

You know I love your 3D projects and this library card holder is no exception. Every detail is perfect Julia! Love the idea! Your cards are so beautiful with the new stamps. You have done wonderful work showcasing the new stamp sets. xx