Thursday, March 7, 2019

Three for St. Patrick's Day!

Here are three more St. Patrick's Day cards that I made for a sale at my church.

For my first card, I pounced Alchemy and Sublime Alcohol Pearl Inks onto Translucent Lupo paper.  Then I layered die cut  Memory Box shamrocks over the panel with foam dots and added 3 rhinestones.  
The frames on all of my cards were made using Pierced Feature Frames - Rectangles from PTI. 

 The images above and below are digital that I printed from my computer using  Dover Holiday Vignettes - A book and CD of vintage holiday images for Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July and Easter.
I'm linking my card to:
my cards are clean and layered 
Inspired by the shamrock

Stamps:  St. Paddy's Day from A Beary Good Year set - The Cat's Pajamas, St. Patrick's Day from Irish Blessings - Waltzingmouse (retired out of business)
Paper:  white, Pine Feather, New Leaf, Simply Chartruese - PTI, Translucent Lupo - Ranger.
Ink:  True Black - PTI
Accessories:  Lucky Leaves Die - Memory Box, Pierced Feature Frames: Rectangles - PTI, foam dots, rhinestones, Digital Vintage Images - Dover Holiday Vignettes, Alcohol Pearl Inks Alchemy and Sublime - Ranger.

7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I am really enjoying your "wearing o' the green" cards!! Each one is so wonderful in its own way, my friend. Hugs to Kent......hope he's getting better!!!

Christine Alexander said...

Three great cards, love those sweet images :)

Mac Mable said...

Such wonderful cards, all three of them. You always creative the most unique and beautiful cards and these are no exception. Love your interpretation too of the inspiration photo x

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

These are darling!

Loll said...

Three great cards for your sale, Julia. Love the shamrocks with the bright lime green in the background. Those vintage images are so adorable! xx

KimCreate said...

All the cards are great! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this time. :)

Tangii said...

All 3 of these are just wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept, hope to see you again!