Friday, March 8, 2019

A Little Irish Luck

Ok, so here is my final (I think!) St. Patrick's Day card.  The sale at my church is this weekend - so I think I'm done!

I just purchased this adorable little Irish Luck bear stamp set by Penny Black and the coordinating die set two weeks ago and with my Irish Luck -  it arrived in time to use this year!
I stamped him on Bristol Smooth Surface white paper with Hero Hues Black Ink and then colored him with Tombow Markers - moving the color around each section with a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella brush.
It's really shimmery IRL - hopefully you can get the idea from the photos below.

I'm linking my card to:
My card is clean and layered - I was inspired by the shamrock and the colors

Oh - and a BIG thanks to my wonderful stamping/blogging friend Loll Thompson for helping me doing all the work to create this new look for my blog!
Stamps:  Irish Luck - Penny Black
Paper:  White, Pine Feathers - PTI, Strathmore Bristol Smooth Surface.
Ink:  Hero Hues Black
Accessories:  Irish Luck Dies - Penny Black, Stitched Feature Frames: Ovals - PTI, foam dots, Tombow Markers green, brown, black, 5/9" circle punch - EK Success, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Brush.

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card and with the luck of the Irish to get him on time x. Love the wink of Stella and your striking design. Good luck with the sale and I am sure you will do well x.
Love your fresh new look and Loll is so clever and generous with her time x

Christine Alexander said...

Julia, great look to the blog, love the refresh Al a Loll.
I'm loving your St Paddy's day cards, so much fun :)

Bonnie said...

This shimmery bear is magical and so perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

Loll said...

Adorable St Paddy's Day card, Julia. This guy is adorable ... great colouring! You made so many wonderful items for your sale and I know that they must have been flying off the shelves. Time for your to rest and put your feet up!! xx

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cutie he is!!

Susan Powell said...

Awwwww who could resist that adorable bear! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.