Wednesday, March 6, 2019

St. Paddy's Day Shamrock Treats

Today I'm sharing some Hershey Kiss Shamrock Treats I made for a St. Patrick's Day sale at my church.  How cute are these??!!
 You cut the strips and loop them (see link to tutorial I found below) then slip the Hershey Kisses in each petal!  Cut and stamp the tag and tie it on with twine!
 



I found the tutorial for these here on Qbees Quest blog.  She has a 4 leaf clover version as well.  
She has both written and video tutorials for them on her post. They don't take long to make and are made very easily.  
I cut the strips all at once, then put them together while watching TV.
 
Perfect for St. Patrick's Day don't you think?!  Even for those that don't have Irish ancestry.  Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day!


5 comments:

Loll said...

These are the most yummy looking shamrocks I've ever seen! :) So adorabbel Julia! They are going to fast at your sale. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Fun treat holders Julia, I'm sure everyone will love receiving them on ST Paddy's day :)

Bonnie said...

And almost everyone likes chocolate to celebrate any holiday! These shamrock kiss holders are adorable, Julia. I'm sure they will be a big hit at the sale! Love the St. Patrick's Day cards too. The printed vignettes work perfectly for QACAS cards and so do the die cut shamrocks on the pearl background.

Mac Mable said...

So creative, so unique and I love them x I bet they went down a storm? x.

SueB said...

love. Love. LOVIN' this shamrock kisses idea; thanx for sharing!